Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bead Soup Mix

It's that time again for another wonderful Bead Soup Blog Hop Experience! Thanks to Lori Anderson & all her commitment & hardwork on this awesome event that occurs a few times a year!




The Bead Soup Blog Hop is really great way to meet other jewelry artisans & expand your design style!
Your paired up with a partner & send them a kew clasp & focal bead. But most of us have a wonderful stash & send lots of extra's!!
This time around I am partnered with Tammie Everly of TTE Designs! She's a very creative designer & makes amazing Polymer Clay Art Beads & Pendants! You can check out her lovely blog here, she has a Etsy Shoppe here, Tammie's Artfire Shoppe here. She creates beautiful jewelry and has a keen design eye! I luv her polymer designs! Very organic!!




-Soooooo to my total surprise & bead Delite when I opened Tammie's Bead Soup Mix Package I was totally blown away by her generosity, beautiful Clay designs, and color choices!!




Tammie's Pic of Purty Packaging!!




These gorgeooooooous pieces are Tammie's exclusive designs! Isn't she way talented?
I luv the colours, and design! Tammie aged them with a brown patina wash and sealed them for shine!!! I luvvvvvvvv the clasp too!!




And this is her extra: little bit of love goodies!
Hmmmm seems like alot love to me!




Tammie's Photo of My Mix!!
I was so lucky to get more of her clay art designs! And something I noticed from her shoppe I likey'd Alot!
They are pieces from a series she did called 'Ritidian' (named after the beautiful waters of a beach on Guam).
I'm amazed at what she creates!!!!!!! She sent me soooooooo much, turquoise chunks, copper findings, strands of gemstone beads! I mean what a awesome mix! Tammie was wayyyyyyy wayyyyyyy generous & kind! And I really really appreciate it!!!!
It's great she sent me goodies in a color palette I don't normally use, (I did years ago but haven't revisited!) so it will be great to flex my design muscle and get creative!




This is what I sent Tammie! I will reveal it once she receives it! Hopefully sooooon!!! I can't wait to see what she does!! Can you guess? Hehe! I did something a bit off the wall for the focal bead, it's not actual bead but it is a centerpiece!
L