Monday, July 9, 2012

New Fresh Designs for Summer Bling!




Ahhhhh Summer! My fav time of year! Hot, sticky, buggy and blazing sun! I actually really likey it!

Translate: Movies, frozen Yogurt, Swimming Pools, Kindle, bookstores, Cool Air Conditoning, Crafty fun, museums, Studio time, weekend getaways, flip flops, new swimsuits and more.

You get my drift?

I've been loading up my Sunshine Bliss Shoppe on Etsy
and I hope you don't mind I want to share the latest designs!!



Tribute to St Francis Sari Bangle



Butterfly Fly Away Copper Necklace



Starfish Sea Blue Wrap Sari Bracelet



Sea Turtle Charmer Anklet



Bahamas Blue Sea Glass Necklace



Sunset Sea Glass Turtle Necklace



Beach Glass Yoga Necklace



Pearls at the Beach Necklace



Ocean Friends Totem Necklace



Golden Sea Turtle Dreams Bracelet



Ocean Dreams Necklace



Sea Turtle Lagoon Green Wrap Sari Ribbon

I got a new swimsuit from old Navy (that makes two), ordered more beautiful Sari Silk Ribbon, started on my Bead Soup Focal Piece, and doing some custom designs for clients! And reading lots on my Kindle!

Are you enjoying the dog days of Summer?

-Shanti