Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Saturday, December 15, 2012
– One day at a time. Dr Bob, physician, and a cofounder of Alcoholics Anonymous – ". . . would explain prayer by telling how the camels in a caravan would kneel down in the evening, and the men would unload their burdens. In the morning, they would kneel down again, and the men would put the burdens back on. ’It’s the same with prayer,’ Dr. Bob said. ’We get on our knees to unload at night. And in the morning when we get on our knees again, God gives us just the load we are able to carry for that day.’"
Dr. Bob and the Good Oldtimers (1980), page 229 CAMEL PRAYER
"The tasks of the day can pass with ease when a camel or I start on our knees.
One Master we serve, the camel and I, and stay for that day completely dry." From: This website I find the symbolism of the Camel to be extremely comforting and way amazing that Dr. Bob was led to tell that story thru his higher power.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Yep it's that time of year! And I'm jumping on the gift giving bandwagon! I am giveaway a special exclusive Holiday piece not sold online!
Snowflakes & Glitter Beaches Necklace
Beautiful glitter in a glass bottle with vintage inspired rhinestone snowflake and Czech glass blue seas drop wrapped in copper dangle on sea blue silk sari ribbon necklace! Celebrate the Season and throw some glitter party fun!
Yeppers thats the beauty I'm giving away! All thatz missing is Santa on the Beach!
Ok the Deets:
1. Follow Sunshine Bliss Blog.
2. Leave comment below (duh!! :-)!!)
3. Go to My Etsy Shop pick a favorite and leave comment below for another chance to win.
Thatz it! I'm making it simple since Holidays are busy, crazy time of year!
The Giveaway will run till next Sundae at midnite! Dec 9.
Winner will be chosen thru random.org on Monday Dec. 10.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
1. Update my blog 3x wkly.
2. Two Holiday DIY's.
3. Start New Series.
4. Do a Giveaway. Dec. Personal Goalz
1. Move/stretch 4-5 Times a week.
2. Meditate 4-5 times a week.
3. Cut down on sugar.
4. Regular meeting schedule. Dec. Bizz Goalz
1. Renew 5-6 items on Etsy daily.
2. Design five new pieces weekly.
3. Find recovery store outlets.
4. Organize Studio.
5. Update brand? Of course fun goalz are glitter & laughter & hugs!