Sunday, October 6, 2013

What's in da purse??

I luv doing this everyyyy so often! Like a fun trivial thang that makes me smile!

●Carlos Santana bag. I see more of his designs in my future! A ebay score! It has a leopard print lining! Luvvvvvvvv!
●Charming Charlie Kindle Turquoise leather and rhinestone case I adore.
●Hot pink see thru vinyl makeup bag, walmart. Great for finding items quickly!
●XOXO leopard and minty green wallet that doubles as a clutch! Hot pink roses interior! Has a neat secret zipper stash pocket!

●Carlos Santana Sunglasses. Zebra 1970's vibe.
●Emergen-C Cranberry Pomegranate Vit C fizzy drink mix. Luv it!
●Acrylic Nail File. File my nails when they get to claw like! LoL!
●Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia roll on fragrance. Refreshing after long day of work.
●Juice Beauty Organic Lip Gloss. Yummy!
●Owl contact eye case. Cute!
●Sample Black Mascara. Organic I think.
●Coppertone Tattoo Guard. SPF 50+. Great product!
●MBeze Ife deodorant. Portable for on go. Jasmine Flowers.
●City Color Cheek Stain. On go cheek, eye and lip color!
●Jewelmint Goldtone and rhinestone feather bracelet. When I need a little bling after work! Luv their jewelry!
●BC Powder. Always. Period. Best aspirin eVer!
●Blink eye drops for contacts. Da best!

I like to try and clean out my purse weekly. I luv travel size makeup basics! Mascara, Lip gloss and blush. Always fragrance and usually a piece of bling for ky wrist!

Luv
Shanti