Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Springtime Inspiration

In Florida were already moving towards summer with the weather lately!
Springtime is my favorite time of year especially here in Florida!
Probably because it was the time of year I was born.

To me of course Springtime is renewal but it's also time of year for colors. sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuits, flip-flops and the beach! Not necessarily in that order. I love there's new possibilities in the air! For inspiration during this time of year I looked for nature, colors, and fashion.
Here's a few things I've found inspiring!


Total colors for a happy spring vibe! Simply Crochet Magazine




Crochet some fresh fruity coasters courtesy of Simply Crochet Magazine



Beautiful fun! House to home magazine


Fun!!! Creative Steps Magazine


Gorgeous Springtime nail bliss! Pinterest

- Shanti